Friday, December 08, 2006

wandering, Whining and "HEAVEN FORBID DANCING

As a little girl I took dancing lessons ballet I had no talent and really wanted to fence but I developed a love of dancing for ballet and really any kind including whirling like a dervish it seemed that through movement I truly quieted an agitated mind and soul that I had even as a child. I developed a distaste for physicality due to abuse by friend of the family as a young child. But dancing was my joy. I find it ironic no matter how conservative a culture is it cannot destroy dancing among the common man and woman. people need dancing for it is the one true way for the soul to commune with the divine in physicality. It is a gift. Like the dancer so poor that the only gift he could give his Goddess was his dance. everytime a person dances in boundless joy, creative concentration everytime their souls are uplifted or forgets the pain of disconnect from the divine, the divine , grows brighter and strong., ones soul is recharged and good in the Universe is recharged. It is win win and boosts the metabolism of body , mind, heart and soul. good for the diet of the soul and body.
After 15 years of happy marriage my husband loves to dance with me in fact he has told me I am the only woman he ever asked to. Now at Harvest Balls he dances happily and contently. Dance truely is given birth to by joy.


This brings me to the Gods, Eurynome in particular AS a girl I loved reading about Greek Gods and it is strange I do not worship them. But the description of Her in particular haunts me, inspire me and emboldens me. She who loved movement to so much she created the ebb and flow of the universe out of Her dance and brought forth the cosmos. She the divine progenitrix creating the physical world out joy. Unlike other religous beliefs Her Material reality is to be savored enjoyed imbued with enthusiasism and love of physicality Her Nirvana is to join the dance of molecules and atomic particles and subatomic material and line dancing with string theories. It is not a world to be escaped but to be embraced. I Know for me Heaven would be six years old whirling to the Monkees, dancing a polka, cutting the disco rug, putting on the Ritz.
If humankind is saved it will be because we spiral dance into the physical instead of running away to the ether. Ether is gas I really donot want to spend reality in spiritual methane pocket. Glad not to be feeling but still smellin ripe trancendency.

Children should not wander the world is too dangerous, they should explore under unobtrusive but watchful Eye. Adults should wander constantly continuously through life alone or with partner. Physically, mentally, ,spiritually,philosophically and polictically. When a person tells me they believe everything that their parents church school etc. taught them as a child I truly pity them. No One is omnipotent and NO ONE KNOWS THE TRUTH. at least on earth. I am Certain someone is omnipotent in the Universe but She is too big and too Omnipotent for my stuck in the material world brain to wrap around. Do I Want to know the TRuth DO CHILDREN REALLY WANT TO KNOW IS SANTA IS A MYTH. I really have no wish to be on a phallic quest for ultimate Knowledge. Most people don't want to know god they want to tell him what to do. That is why so many religous folk cannot keep their noses out of other peoples business. To them spiriuality is a moral Monopoly game with controling the divine and access to the divine one of the goals. TRue piety is left to the renunciates who get no lazy enjoyment out of reality.

SO dance because in the END hopefully the music of the spheres will guide us into the line dance of a another dimension.

No comments: